The Sheboygan County Veterans Memorial will host it’s 25th anniversary event on August 23-25th, 2019 to honor individuals from Sheboygan County who have lost their lives and those that served in conflicts and wars. Since the Civil War, Sheboygan County has sent men and women to defend our country and regions around the world. During the recognition program, we will pay our respects to those who have served our country – both living and deceased.
- Friday, August 23 – 2:00 – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, August 24 – 10:00 – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, August 25 – 10:00 – 3:00 pm
Saturday Only Displays and Activities:
- Recognition program 1:00 pm on Saturday
- Brat fry 11:00 am – 4:00 pm on Saturday
- Fallen Angel Military Tribute Truck on Saturday
Weekend Displays and Activities:
- Sheboygan County Historical Museum will have the following displays:
- Spirit of America’s Story, The Wall, a traveling exhibit commemorating our country’s flight for freedom from 1775 to present day
- WW1 traveling exhibit on display from the Wisconsin Veterans Museum
- WW1 Sheboygan County exhibit from the Sheboygan County Historical Research Center
- Service One Military Memorial semi-tractor on display
- American Huey 369 will have a restored Vietnam era helicopter and crew at this event. Membership flights will be available.
- Kerry Hitt’s Trans Am race car on display
Many thanks to our wonderful sponsors: Acuity, Frank G. & Freida K. Brotz Family Foundation, Holiday Inn Express, Jim’s Golf Carts, Maynards Portables, Our Redeemer Church, Sheboygan County Historical Society & Museum, Sheboygan County Research Center, Tents Inc. and VFW Post 9156 and VFW Auxiliary Unit 9156.
Public is welcome!
Check out our Facebook page for additional information.